ETYMOLOGY: American English
1. A reaction against the "inch deep, mile wide" approach to solutions commonly found in analytics firms
2. A focused and penetrating approach that addresses your most demanding challenges.
Example: Most analytics firms focus on the 80% problems that are easily identified and overcome. DeepMile empowers clients to focus on the other 20% - the issues that truly define an organization and mission.